Content Marketing Strategy
Relevant content earns you permission to sell. The process of figuring out what content is relevant is called Content Marketing Strategy. The process goes something like this. List all the various people involved in the buying process including decision makers influencers and blockers; then map the unique needs, challenges, beliefs and fears of each one to all the ways your product or service solves their problem; then tie in your company’s brand message and benefits that supports each. Lastly, create specific content offerings for each, depending upon where they are in the buying cycle. Got it?
Content strategy is all about understanding your audience and developing the right messages to turn a ‘suspect’ into a ‘customer’. We will work closely with you to:
Identify your ideal customer
Develop buyer personas
Build core messages
The Content Marketing Lifecycle
- Branded content is the fuel that drives the inbound effect from partner sites, SEO, social media and more.
- Publish and promote your content, enable sharing to other websites, social media networks and syndicate your content.
- Be worth finding – your content must be relevant, actionable, problem solving and inspirational to earn you permission to sell.
- Leverage your marketing investments with lead nurturing and email automation to ensure relevance at every stage in the customer journey.
- Delighted customers are critical to social media marketing, repeat sales and referrals. Don‘t miss out on this opportunity to fuel your content engine.